Reserve beautiful flowers every week with our CSA program at Hope Flower Farm & Winery. You can support a local business and brighten your table with seasonal blooms!
Bring some summer sunshine to your table! Subscribe in the summer months to receive a seasonal mix of at least 15 stems each week. We include whichever flowers are at their peak cutting time, so you’ll get the freshest, most gorgeous blooms. August bouquets on the farm often include cosmos, lisianthus, sunflowers, and limelight hydrangeas. Expect lots of exciting variety!
This offer is for the August CSA 4-week subscription.
Our CSA pick-up is on Thursdays, August 10, 17, 24, 31 (preferred location chosen upon checkout):
- Hope Flower Farm & Winery (10 to 5 pm) in Waterford, VA
- The Green Tree Tavern (3 to 5 pm) in Downtown Leesburg
How does a CSA work?
CSA stands for community supported agriculture. You’re probably familiar with a vegetable/fruit CSA, and our flower CSA works the same way.
When you subscribe, you reserve a weekly bunch of seasonal flowers that are grown on our farm.
Our subscriptions run on a 4 week basis every month. For example, you would pay for 4 weeks of flowers for the month of April, and then 4 weeks in May, etc.
As a CSA subscriber, you will receive these discounts and perks:
- Carriage House Gift Shop 10% off coupon.
- Surprise”Hollyish” blooms to be added to your weekly bouquets.
- Educational video: How to design an arrangement with Holly Chapple.
- Educational Video: Flower care lesson
Please note this is a sample bouquet that you might receive for your CSA seasonal floral bouquet.
* Because we are a working farm and our flowers rely on Mother Nature, we may have to supplement stems sometimes. If we do need to supplement your bouquet, we will do so by purchasing from other local farms.