Welcome to a collection of organic design stories by world-renowned master designer Gregor Lersch. In this series, we will find a collection of Gregor's design styles and mechanics. They tell the story of his art and approach to floral design while using organic materials. You will study the principles of floral design at your own pace, use pure, natural elements, and study his holistic view. Immerse yourself in a world of organic floristry.
What you'll get:
- Lesson 1: Birch Post Centerpiece
- Lesson 2: Create a Parallel Cylinder Design
- Lesson 3: The Oval Hanging Wreath
- Lesson 4: Floating Wreath Over Water
- Lesson 5: Self-Standing Decorative Wood Flower Holder