Build a strong foundation of Garden Rose knowledge and learn how to design expertly with our Alexandra Farms Certified Designer Certification Program. After completion, you’ll be officially considered a garden rose expert!
What you'll get:
- Chapter 1: What Is a Garden Rose?
- Chapter 2: Breeders and Growers
- Chapter 3: David Austin Wedding Roses
- Chapter 4: Wabara Roses
- Chapter 5: The Princess Collection
- Chapter 6: Alexandra Farms Deluxe Garden Roses
- Chapter 7: Rose Shape and Form
- Chapter 8: The Alexandra Farms Logo
- Chapter 9: Sustainability
- Chapter 10: Care and Handling
- Chapter 11: Color and Design (no test)
- Chapter 12: Tools on the Website (no test)
How the Course Works
You will work through twelve chapters. You can access the curriculum online in both video and text format. The videos can be revisited at any time, and the text documents are available as illustrated PDFs.
To progress to the next chapter, you must pass the chapter test—only for the first ten chapters. You may retake tests until you pass, and we’ll provide a PDF of useful info to help you study.
Why This Program Is for You
Garden roses are unique from other roses, and these beautiful blooms deserve customized care. With this program, you will learn all about this flower, from the history to varieties to the right anatomical vocabulary. You’ll gain confidence in caring for garden roses and arranging with them, as well as the knowledge of how to better choose garden roses—particularly, to make a positive impact on the world through sustainable floristry.
After completing the course, you will gain access to design recipes, special sales, early notification of new varieties, and the right to advertise yourself as a garden rose expert. We want to build a community where designers can support each other in their work with garden roses and stay up to date on the latest news from the world’s largest grower of garden roses, Alexandra Farms.